Thursday, March 01, 2007

Man....hold up!











First let me say that I am not responsible for this by any means. I did not take the pictures, these are not my homeboys and I am simply the conveyer of this here information. Maybe I should just tell the story. I received this email saying that that these were the new AKA's at Texas Southern University. I was excited so I opened the file. WTF is up? Now I have heard of this kind of thing but never have been witness to such a spectacle. Wow, that's all I can say. No, that's not all I can say! I can say I don't believe this! I say that not only am I offended that the name of Alpha Kappa Alpha has been dragged into this but the name of Texas Southern University! I also will give these cats the benefit of a doubt and give them that if they would go this far that they are not truly passing them selves off as AKA's. Look at it like this. These dudes, because that's what they are, went through a lot of trouble to do all this. The masks, the vests, all of it. Look at the first guys perm! It's tighter that most of you ladies out there! These guy are dead serious. Though it looks a lot like the ladies of pink and green they must have their own identity. If you find out let me know. But I will say it sure is funny! Holla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home