Saturday, January 06, 2007

It's been a long time...

What ? You act like you never took a semester off before. I know you missed me. I missed me too. But enough of that we're back in the saddle and doing it bigger that the last time. We're going to have more up dates, more products , more sales and all around more fun!

You know I saw this and I had to put it on. We at GT have shined the spotlight on The Show Show before (http://www.theshowshow.com). But this time we just didn't have any choice but to share this with you. This is an important service show. It's a little game for them lames. Bari spits some real talk for those starting or in school. If you don't watch this then you already lost. So just turn in your player card now, or it will be pulled. Now you have to watch all the parts to get it all. He covers topics like how to get your "monies" to the all important "naked time." Once again, don't say I didn't try to give you nothing! Don't cheat your self, treat yourself.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home